What exactly does WP Rocket do?
Heads up! The video shows a slightly outdated version of the plugin settings.
Minify HTML and Remove Query Strings have been removed since they don't improve performance.
Optimize Google Fonts is now automatically activated.
WP Rocket is a full cache plugin that comes with many features:
- Caching of all the pages for quick viewing
- Caching for mobile visitors
- Caching for logged in users
- Preloading the cache of pages
- Reduction of the number of HTTP requests to reduce loading time
- Decreasing bandwidth usage with GZIP compression
- Apply optimal browser caching headers (expires)
- Minification and concatenation of JS and CSS files
- Deferred loading of images (LazyLoad)
- WebP compatibility
- Generation of Critical Path CSS and deferred loading of CSS files
- Database optimization
- WordPress Heartbeat API control
- DNS prefetch
- CDN integration
- Cloudflare integration
- Sucuri integration
- Host Google Analytics files locally
- Host Facebook Pixel files locally
- Easy import/export of settings
- Easy roll back to a previous version