Uninstalling WP Rocket
WP Rocket can be uninstalled in two ways: from the plugins page in WordPress admin, and manually through FTP/File manager.
From WordPress admin
You can uninstall WP Rocket as any other plugin. WP Rocket will clean after itself automatically, removing any files/folders and modifications (in the htaccess or wp-config.php files for example).
If you manually remove WP Rocket from the plugins folder in /wp-content/plugins/, you will also have to handle the cleaning yourself. Here is a list of things to remove/edit:
- Delete the /wp-content/cache/ and /wp-content/wp-rocket-config/ folders
- Delete the /wp-content/advanced-cache.php file
- Edit the htaccess file, removing anything between #BEGIN WP ROCKET and #END WP ROCKET
- Edit the wp-config.php file, setting the define('WP_CACHE', true) to false or removing the line
- Delete the wp_rocket_settings entry, and the transients and cronjob in the WordPress options table of your Database