How to cancel RocketCDN subscription?
What do you need ?
Deactivate temporary to troubleshoot RocketCDN
If you notice something wrong with RocketCDN and need to troubleshoot or reach support for help, just untick the Enable Content Delivery Network option from the CDN tab, and hit the Save Changes button:
This will allow you to deactivate RocketCDN on the frontend of your site and reactivate it when the issue will be fixed.
Note: In that case, your RocketCDN subscription will still be active and the payments for this subscription will continue.
I want to cancel my RocketCDN subscription
Please consider that:
• If you cancel after the billing month has already started, you will be charged for the full month
• Our support team won’t be able to reactivate it or to help you with this subscription anymore
• You'll have to re-subscribe to RocketCDN, if you want to use it again.
If you’re OK with these conditions and you want to stop your RocketCDN subscription:
Canceling RocketCDN from your WP Rocket account
- Click on Billing in the left sidebar menu
- Select the RocketCDN Billing tab at the top right of the screen. You will see your RocketCDN subscriptions
- At the end of each line, you’ll see a Cancel button : Click on this button to immediately cancel the subscription.
Canceling RocketCDN from WP Rocket plugin
In the WP Rocket settings, go to the CDN tab, then click on the Manage Subscription link and follow the prompts: